Special product introduction
- Plum syrup
- Discerning taste of Tsukigase plum garden.
"Plum bitono volost"
〒410-3215 535-5, Tsukigase, Izu-shi
There is P
"Tsukigase Onsen" gets off from Shuzenji Station for Tokai bus 20 minutes
To Tomei Expressway Numazu IC - Route 1 (bypass) - Route 136 (Mishima grade separation) - Izu Chuo Expressway (pay) - Shuzenji road, Shuzenji tunnel (pay) - Route 136 (exit intersection) - Route 414 (by car 50 minutes)
- [communication foundation of a periodical that Izu eats] Product (food) of information magazine + Izu includes and sends
- We do close-up and send food which they harvested with features to producer who continues making delicious food with original philosophy in Izu Peninsula bringing up warm climate and sea, mountain, river and rich nature with set.
- Amagi noamago [special product of Izu City]
- "Large amago of Amagi" was authorized as "Shizuoka meal selection" in 2011.
※It is various and, in Shizuoka meal selection ... Shizuoka, authorizes product with national value or characteristic that we can boast of abroad in its turn as "Shizuoka food selection" based on prefecture's original authorization standard from agriculture and forestry fishery products of high-quality Shizuoka.
- Rice [special product of Izu City]
- Taste that rice of Izu City falls. Clean water brought up by the abundant forest, soil of rice field with full of minerals which shined, and have been succeeded carefully by ancient people of Ohisama to pour generously. True heart of "person" to bring up to rice with our oldness that grew up quickly and healthily in this environment is clogged up in one person grain closely.
- Plum [special product of Izu City]
- We opened "Tsukigase plum-grove" which was production center of plum of Izu City in 1969. It is plum garden in hill of Tsukigase district. Approximately six proud of the first area to in Izu Peninsula. Approximately 1,500 ume trees are planted on very large site of 2 hectares. He/she pleases tongue with fruit of plum with eyes with flower which is beautiful in the New Year every year at time of crop.