- Nakaizu winery Hills
- Winery resort that can enjoy superb view of Mount Fuji among vineyards.
Other than accommodation, hot spring, outdoor sport facility, marriage ceremonial hall, restaurant and facility are fulfilling, too.
There is experience-based adventure "project adventure, too". (reservation required)
There is free shuttle bus from Shuzenji Station (from station approximately 15 minutes)
〒410-2501 1434, Shimoshiraiwa, Izu-shi
- East prefecture and bakery & cafe
- Bakery & cafe among the green mountains where there is well-established inn in "east prefecture and Resort&Spa-Izu" having been continued since the Edo era.
How about while taking a short break in the middle of drive in footbath?….
〒410-3208 98, Yoshina, Izu-shi
- gozenno hot water
- Family healthy in good water, good air, good hot spring.
Hot water of healing of self source constant flowing. Weaken with heating, traditional natural hot spring water without circulation all, and is limitless without cooling; the 100% source.
〒410-2507 999-2, Hiekawa, Izu-shi
From 12:00 to 20:00
nichikaesa: Monday fixed closing day (Monday in the case of holiday the next day)
Accommodation: Basically without holiday
- Footbath facility which can enjoy hot spring with foot along the Toi mountains of Matsubara Park side River.
〒410-302 2657-6, Toi, Izu-shi
TEL0558-98-1212 (Izu City Tourism Association Toi branch office)
No parking lot (a 1-minute walk from Matsubara Park parking lot)
From Tomei Expressway Numazu interchange is one hour 20 minutes via R1, R136 line
"Toi Onsen" gets off from Shuzenji Station for Tokai bus 50 minutes